Irwin Asbestos Management provide residential, commercial and industrial asbestos removal services to Brisbane and the surrounding suburbs. Our state of the art equipment and machinery ensures all asbestos is removed from your home or workplace and is disposed of safely and in accordance with all regulations.
- All works will be carried out professionally and in strict adherence to the Code Of Practice.
- All asbestos waste will be disposed at an authorised asbestos disposal site.
- All Irwin Asbestos Management vehicles carry annual EPA Permits to transport hazardous waste.
- Waste tracking certificates will be issued as per QLD Regulations.
- All paperwork (Asbestos removal control plan, Safe work method statement & Risk assessment) will be prepared by Irwin Asbestos Management and will be readily available on site during asbestos works.
- All relevant forms will be lodged by Irwin Asbestos Management to Workplace Health and Safety. (Form 65)
- All hygiene including air monitoring, sampling, dust swabs, clearance monitoring and visual clearance inspections will be undertaken by an independent NATA accredited licensed asbestos assessor.